Friday, September 8, 2017

20170720 A big yellow crane has been assembled at the M&M site

(If you are new to this blog, please start at the beginning and follow the "next" link at the bottom of each post.)

4:47  I missed a few days so I went after hours to take progress check photos.
 It doesn't look like I missed much at the Forest site.
 Unfortunately, I missed the installation of a big crane at the M&M site!

 Since it is after hours, they have a fence across the construction entrance.
 So I have to take my pictures of the crane through the fence.
 As I walk down Maple to get some more angles of a crane, I catch a wood chipper going by. You will see that I grab pictures of wood chippers when I can so that later I can study the variance in size.
I finally get a break in the traffic on Maple so that I can go over to the fence along the Maple side of the site. This is the first time I got views of the site from its southeast corner. I can see that they are forming  an interior wall on the right.
 My widest angle is 18mm and I could not get the whole boom from a hole in the chain-link fence.
This includes a view includes a view of the big horizontal steel beam that holds the vertical steel beams that hold the boards of the retaining wall. The steel pipes, in turn, hold the horizontal steel beam.

(next)

No comments:

Post a Comment